This policy applies to all of the websites and apps of Something’s Burning, S.L., hereinafter known severally as the “website”.
The data processed by the cookies on the website shall be based on the consent you grant or refuse via the settings panel that is available from the cookie notice or via the “cookies” link, which you will find in the footer of this website.
Consent for the installation of cookies is not a mandatory requirement in order to access the website, and if you do not issue consent, access to the site shall not be denied, but there may be some elements thereof that do not work properly, and you might receive advertising that is not of interest to you.
The data obtained by means of these cookies shall be processed by partnering companies for the purposes stated in their respective privacy policies. You can find out about the partner companies that incorporate their cookies on our websites, what data they collect and for what purposes, in the settings panel.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by web pages when they are visited. The use of these cookies is essential for the operation of our website, as they provide innumerable advantages, such as, for example, remembering the user’s data and each part of their bookings as they browse the website, as well as displaying appropriate content based on their preferences and selected travel options. They also support the provision of interactive services, aiding with the browsing and usability of the website, which means that we can provide a better experience.
Types of Cookies
Depending on the organisation that manages the device from which the Cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, a distinction can be made between:
- First party cookies (those that are sent to your device from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by you is provided).
- Third-party cookies (those that are sent to your device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by you is provided).
Depending on the length of time they remain enabled on the device, a distinction can be made between:
- Session cookies (Cookies designed to collect and store data while you access a web page) and
- Persistent cookies (Cookies in which the data is still stored in the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years).
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained with Cookies is processed, a distinction can be made between:
- Analytical cookies: These are used to follow and analyse the browsing behaviour of users, to obtain information with which to make decisions so as to improve and develop the contents offered (for example, if a page is rarely visited, measures could be adopted to encourage access).
They are used to know, for example, the number of visits, the effectiveness of a marketing campaign, where users come from, how long they stay on a website or which parts of it work best.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These enable the user to be shown personalised advertising, i.e. which is adapted and oriented to their tastes and interests. To do so, a user profile is developed based on geographical location, characteristics of their device and their browsing habits (for example, the pages visited), so that advertisers who are interested in a certain type of audience can choose which kind of audience to show their advertising to.
- Social network cookies: These make it easier for the user to share content on social networks of interest, so the user does not have to enter their login data again to share content.
- Advertising cookies: These enable the management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on its website and
- Technical cookies: These enable browsing of a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist therein.
- Personalisation cookies: These are used to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the device, such as language.
In the settings panel, you can identify what type of cookies we use, and who is the provider thereof.
Cookies used by our website
At Something’s Burning we do not save user’s personal data unless they register voluntarily in the private area. Browsing of our website means that the following types of cookies may be installed:
Bear in mind that if you accept third-party Cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or, where appropriate, using mechanisms offered by third parties, since, once accepted, we have no control over them.
If you accept the use of behavioural advertising cookies, a profile will be created to display personalised advertising, as described in section 2 of this Policy.
The data categories used for profiling are specified in section 4.5.
Here are some examples of profiling:
(1): Cookies enable us to display advertisements to people who have previously visited a company’s website, purchased its products or used its applications, and recommend products and services based on that activity. They also enable us to limit the number of times an advertisement is shown, so you don’t see the same advertisement over and over again.
Cookies help us to display and measure advertisements across different browsers and devices used by the same person.
Transfers to third-party countries
Regarding the partner organisations identified in the settings panel, please consult their respective policies to learn about any transfers to third-party countries that they might undertake.
How to disable, block or delete Cookies
You can use the Cookie consent control tool, accessible here, to choose which Cookies to enable on the website.
Below, we show a list of common browsers and operating systems and links or instructions from device and browser manufacturers for the management or disabling of Cookies in your browser or system:
The following links provide information about enabling preferences on the main browsers:
The user, by the mere fact of browsing our website, agrees to the use of technical and personalisation cookies. These types of cookies cannot be disabled because they are necessary in order for our website to work properly.
In the event that the user grants their consent, Something’s Burning, S.L. shall use advertising, analytical, geolocation and social network cookies for the purposes detailed above in each case.
Update of this Policy
Something’s Burning, S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy, among other reasons, due to legal requirements or following instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
This Policy was revised in November 2021. If you require any further clarification regarding the use we make of Cookies, please e-mail us at lopd@football host.com